Tuesday, July 4, 2006

[dog howls]

Feeling like I fucking hate fireworks so hardcore. [dogs go crazy all over the place]
Listening to "kiseki no koe" - klaha
Currently addicted to takeru kobayashi
Currently irritated by FIREWORKS. GOD, AUGH, MAKE THEM STOP.
Current MSN details: Uke
Today's Cards: Hermit R (well, for tomorrow)


Seriously. Not too many people realize I'm being dead serious when I say Kobayashi winning this year's hot dog eating competition has made my entire week a lot happier. And then it becomes painfully obvious that I really need a life.... XD

Anyway. I did this survey because of a conversation I had with Adrienne earlier. [laughs] It doesn't really say anything no one knows already, so I guess i'll just have to search for a much better survey. XD

[you think you know me? you dont know anything] the survey
[basics you dont know]
nic name you prefer::xy...I don't very much like my name.
zodiac sign::gemini
age including months::19 years, 1 month
real hair color::dark brown
color you dye it [if you do]::n/a
age you got your first piercing/tattooss::when I was little but that doesn't count
mental problems/disorders::hypochondria, insomnia, night terrors and sleep paralysis--as you can see, sleep disorders dominate.
signifigant other and how long::none
sexual orientation::hetero...? XDD
[favorites you dont know]
shampoo/conditioner::Sunsilk, and Pantene clarifying when I really want to be uber-clean.
deodorant::Dove...I hate powder scented anything though.
perfume/cologne::Echo men's
perfume/cologne on the opposite sex [or same if prefrence]::anything fresh and borderline masculine-feminine.
favorite shirt::my Covenant shirt...it's so plain but I love it, still.
favorite pair of pants::my knee-length black ones
pair of shoes::plain black, knee-high, lace-up boots
color you like to wear::black, white, and grey...I'm so colourful. x3
soap?:Lever 2000 and Irish Spring...or anything that smells like either. [laughs]
lotion?:Johnson's Softlotion
picture of yourself?:none...XD
[deeper that you dont know]
do you hold grudges or forgive easy?:I never forget. Ever. Even if you think I have.
how many real, close, friends do you have that you can truly trust?:only three...they're pretty much the only people I talk to, as well.
are you happy when you are single?:yes.
do you really love yourself?:a lot more than I used to but there are a lot of things that still need work.
do you have any anxieties?:yes...many strange ones. I have a hard time doing anything that normal people find commonplace.
what makes you most unhappy?:the fact that I don't have anyone to speak to in real life; not being able to do anything musically; the fact that I'm usually 'the last resort', so to speak.
what makes you most mad?:school... XP
do you feel like you have everything you want/need?:no...I don't think anyone could feel that way.
are you content?:for the most part, maybe.
how do you spend most of your free time?:talking to other people online...
do you have hobbies- can you be alone and have fun-?:not really. I just read or write or draw...nothing very interesting.
what really scares you?:dying
do you have any phobias?:scared to death of crickets, sharp objects (especially needles), steep and narrow staircases
whats your favorite physcical feature about you?:my mouth/lips...really the only thing I like at all. XD
whats your favorite part of your personality?:the fact that I'm laid-back and very easy to bring problems to...I'm a good listener.
what do you hate most about other people?:they take things much too seriously, and don't know how to relax.
do you feel understood or misunderstood?:quite misunderstood...I think people tend to get the wrong impressions of me most of the time.
do you have a problem with pda?:yeah, some people go too far. holding hands, hugging, that's all right...but when the couple next to me is practically having sex in my lap, it's not cool.
[other things you dont know]
tell us something most people dont know about you::I feel.
anything else you want to say about yourself?:Not really...I only did this because of my conversation with Adrienne. XD
or to the people who think* they know you?:Guess not. XD
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d


In other news...I'm thinking about reading His Dark Materials again. I realized I've just about forgotten everything about it other than the main premise. I'm not really in a reading mood this summer though...feeling rather lethargic about everything. It's going to take me all my energy to peel myself away from this machine and go play video games.

[peels self away]

No comments: