Saturday, September 30, 2006

[survey addict]

[1] When was the last time you cried?
Last night, because of the pain in my side. I cry often. [laughs]

[2] Have you ever faked sick?
Psh, liek, all the time. Unfortunately later in the day I always DO get some sort of pain or sickness. xD

[3] What was the last lie you said?
I can't remember. o_O

[4] Have you ever cried during a movie?
Yeah, all the time. I used to try and hold it in but it's impossible so now I just cry like a baby at everything. : |

[5] Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
Adrienne. [laughs] I told her I stopped staring/wasn't looking but I lied. D:
[changes answer to number three, dodges punch to the face] xD;

[6] Have you ever danced in the rain?
Yes! [laughs] It feels good when it's warm and rainy, especially. Ideal rain-dancing weather. :3

[7] Have you ever been drunk?
Eugh, no. How abhorrent! I can't respect a person who drinks, especially not a drunk.

[8] Have you ever tried drugs?
Hell no. Equally disgusting.

[9] Do you smoke?
Ditto. I probably would, if it were harmless.

[10] What's the farthest you've ever gone on a dare?
I don't remember. I didn't participate in many dares. [smart] xD

[11] What is your full name?
Dawn Marie Maze. D:

[12] What is your blood-type?
O- (oh, negative...! yes, those japanese people are correct about blood types and personalities! [laughs])

[13] Have you ever been in a car accident?
Not that I know of...

[14] How old were you when you recieved your first kiss?
Liek, 17. How sad.

[15] Who was your first kiss?
I'd rather forget. [laughs]

[16] Have you ever had an online relationship?
Yes, and more than one, isn't that sad. [laughs]

[17] Have you ever had phone-sex?
Ew, no way! Phones are disgusting and sex is too. D: XD

[18] Have you ever been rejected by a crush?
No, thank god! [laughs, gets anxious thinking about this]

[19] What is your favourite sport to play?
How about air hockey, does that count! xD

[20] Have you ever made a prank phone call?
When I was little, with my brother. [laughs] What a good influence!

[21] Have you ever said "I Love you" and not meant it?
Yes! Not recently though, definitely not. D:

[22] What's your favourite childhood memory?
I d'know. Ninja Turtle cake? [laughs]

[23] Is there anything that you have done that you regret?
Oh yes. A lot.

[24] What do you want to be when you grow up?
SNIPER! Team Rocket member! or maybe find a job at Hogwarts. [laughs, is an idiot]

[25] What is your political persuassion?
I am persuaded to say that politics SUCK.

[26] Have you ever had cybersex?
Ehhehehehehehehehehhhhhhh....!

[27] Do you believe in god?
Hmmm, not really, anymore. At least not the same sort other people do.

[28] Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I'm not optimistic. xD

[29] Do you believe in karma?
Sometimes!

[30] Who was your first crush?
I d'know, some kid in primary school, I reckon. xD
First fictional crush was Vega from SF, though. That sexy, sexy man. [laughs]

[31] Who do you have a crush on?
KLAHA TEEHEEEEHEEE. No, no one. [laughs]

[32] How would you describe yourself?
Ummmm, mercurial and dual-sided.

[33] What are you afraid of?
Many, many things. Many silly things. xD

[34] Are you religious?
No.

[35] What does your screen name mean?
xylael is just...something I made up.

[36] What person do you trust the most?
My friends.

[37] Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
[laughs] Someone I'd rather forget.

[38] What is the best compliment you have ever recieved?
I'm not sure; I'm not complimented very often on anything except drawing. So I'm not a fan of "you draw so good, lolz" because I hear it all the time.

[39] What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you?
Something along the lines of "I think you're beautiful just because you're my girlfriend." Just because. Hrm. -_-

[40] What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?
Damn, well I've been in love with Vega since I were a wee lass. xD

[41] What is your greatest strength?
Intelligence? No. [laughs] The ability to listen, I think. Yes. [nods]

[42] What is your greatest weakness?
Releasing the damn hand brake! [cracks up, asks Elysa for help]
No, seriously... [laughs] Uhm, memory sucks, I'm physically quite weak (as stated above, haha), and I have very low self-esteem most of the time.

[43] What is your perfect pizza?
Just melted cheese, diced tomatoes, herbs, and garlic. Maybe chicken too, if I feel like it. <3>.< [66] Have you ever gone skinny dipping? In the bathtub! [laughs] Hmm, I would if I had an indoor pool. [67] Have you ever played strip poker? Noooo. [68] Would you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves? [laughs] I would lie to make someone feel better, but about themselves...no. I would be nice but I would still be honest. [69] What do you want your friends to think about you? I don't know, or care, as long as it's nothing bad. [laughs] [70] Whats the biggest argument you've ever gotten into? I'm not sure. [71] Have you ever bitten someone? Yes! [laughs] [72] When's your birthday? 18 June [73] Have you ever stolen anything? Yes, a couple of times, nothing major though, and I think once was on accident. [74] Do you make wishes on shooting stars? I can't see shooting stars, or even NOT-SHOOTING stars in this shitty place! [sobs] [75] Whats the most you've ever eaten in one sitting? I've no idea.... [76] If you could go back and change one day, what would it be? I don't know, there are lots of days that would be nice to change. [77] Do you remember your dreams? All the time, pretty much! <3>Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke.

[136] Do you have a collection of anything?
Dust? [laughs] Nothing.

[137] Are you happy with the person you are becoming?
Yes, I suppose. Hmm.

[138] Are you a different person now then you were 5 years ago?
Much different. [nods]

[139] What do you see yourself as being in 5 years from now?
Alive, I hope. xD;;

[140] Are you happy with the life you have?
Right now, yes. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">[stolen from elysa, who stole it from kellie]

1. Where did you take your default pic?
oh, so this is a myspace survey. disgusting! [takes it anyway]

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
[slaps you and covers body] pervert!

3. What is your current problem?
my right side won't stop hurting.

4. What makes you most happy?
adrienne, adrienne, adrienne. [says out loud] XD

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
is this feeling love? [laughs] I'm obsessed with it...!

6. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
no, not really.

7. Do you ever watch mtv?
no, blah. what a bore.

8. What's something that really annoys you?
When I talk to people and they don't reply until forever later, and when they reply, they've totally ignored what I've said.

Chapter 1:

1. Middle name:
marie. blaaaaah.

2. Nick names:
xy. or 'xyyyyyysss' according to cathie.

3. Current location?
in bed.

4. Eye color:
dark brown with a touch of booooring.

Chapter 2:

1. Do you live with your parents:
yep.

2. Do you get along with your parent(s):
mostly, yes.

3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced
if you can even call them married....

4. Do you have any Siblings?:
an older brother.

Chapter 3: favorite...

1. Ice Cream:
I don't know, actually. strawberry cheesecake swirl! [laughs]

2. Season:
autumn

3. Shampoo/conditioner:
pantene clarifying shampoo and sunsilk. their commercials are stupid but the product is delicious. <3>what...?!

2. Person to text you?
my 30-year-old boyfriend, he said "lol u so sexy baby i wanna c u rite now luv u"!!!
no, it was adrienne. [laughs] of course.

3. the last person who called u:
my mom, asking if she could speak to my dad, and I was liek, "biotch, why you don't just call the house phone then."

4. Person you hugged:
myself. [cries, puts on soft fur] I'm so huggable, look, hug meeeeee. ):

5. Person you tackled?
this big fucking BEAR! yep, he was in the river, catchin some breakfast, and I tackled that motherfucker and made him into a rug!

6. Thing you touched?
adrienne...! [hand up her shirt] oh, I wish. [cries, laughs]

7. Thing you ate?:
a bowl of cereal! [laughs]

8. Thing you drank?:
waterrrrrr. so gross. [drinks more]

9. Thing you said?
"you're not supposed to DO things you don't want to do!"

10. Person you kissed?
herr spiegelmann...! no one. I need a kiss. D:

No comments: