Thursday, October 19, 2006

this is officially no longer a blog.

Hahhahahahahhahahhaa, the title of this one cracks me up so hard. [laughs]

A Girls Body
-~-Measurements-~-
Bust:37.5"
Middle:28"
Bottom:39"
-~-Face-~-
How big are your eyes?:my mom says they're big but they're not really. normal, I guess.
What's your eye color?:dark brown.
How big are your lips?:they're smallish-to-average.
Do you constantly lick them or wear chapstick?:either. depends.
Do you ever wear make-up? How much?:mostly just eyeliner, when I do wear any.
How thick and dark are your eyelashes, naturally?:they're black, and uhm...I d'know, normal. [laughs]
What kind of nose do you have?:a short, round, ugly one. :\
Any facial piercings?:nope.
Are your eyebrows naturally arched? How dark are they?:a little, not too extremely. they're black.
-~-Body-~-
How thick are your thighs?:really huge. [cries] liek, the size of a child's torso! XD
Is your booty 'ghetto'-sized?:nope, I don't even have one. [laughs]
What's your bra size?:36D. I should be a C but they size those things all wonkily.
Are you muscular?:nope, not at all.
Do you have cut calves and arms?:no, and I wouldn't want to. [shudders]
Do you have a 6-pack?:no thanks. [laughs]
What shoe size are you?:7.5
How tall are you?:5'3"
How much do you weigh?:140...I gained and can't lose. ;___;
Do you have a "belly"?:a little, yeah. It makes wearing a dress impossible. :\
Do you have a tan?:not intentionally. I'm just naturally tan. [frowns]
-~-What's Better-~-
Back or Legs?:I don't care. [laughs]
Butt or Arms?:I don't care about this either.
Chest or Thighs?:Don't care.
Eyes or Hair?:Both. These questions suck. [laughs]
-~-Details-~-
What's your hair color?:dark brown.
Have you ever dyed it? How many times?:I did once, in sixth grade.
Do you shave?:rarely, hahahaha.
How thick is your hair?:pretty thick, AND I have a lot of hair. double poof.
Is it long, short, or shoulder-length?:it's at my shoulders, now.
Are your nails long? Real?:no, short. I want to grow them a little but it's hard for me.
Do you have a big tongue?:n...no? o_O
Any body piercings?:nah.
Any tattoos?:no. DX
How does your voice sound?:like a twelve-year-old boy's. [laughs]
Do you bite your lips?:yeah.
What color are your nails?:uhm, natural...?
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: