Tuesday, May 22, 2007

fuck you, jury duty.

Mood: Pissed
Listening to Flowers - Pride of mind
Playing Dofus


I think the California court system can go fuck itself. I was feeling all right about going to jury duty today, because everyone (including the woman on the phone I called the first time I postponed, and the little piece of paper they sent) said, "You'll only be there one day! No problem!" What a big lie! The judge said we'd better be free for at least three to five days, because it was a busy day and the lot of us were going to get picked. What the fuck! I have shit to be doing.

So I wasted my last postponement. I'm about to go in and start yelling that I'm the antichrist just so I'll be eternally excused.


JURY SERVICES EXIT QUESTIONNAIRE
AFTER HAVING SERVED, WHAT IS YOUR IMPRESSION OF JURY DUTY:
[ ] The same as before - favorable
[ ] More favorable than before
[ ] The same as before - unfavorable
[ ] Less favorable than before
[x] Other: I FUCKING HATE YOU SO DIE.


p.s. and I still had to pay $8 for an hour of parking. Ridiculous.

1 comment:

the prince of mansmut said...

When did they reschedule it for? :\ I guess I'm at risk of being called in for jury duty. DX I'm way too dingy for that kind of thing. ):

[calls in, says she's mentally incapable of such a task]