Tuesday, June 12, 2007

tarot gets me through the worst nights.

Mood: Miserable
Listening to my fan.
Reading The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova
Playing Dofus


Heart/Goal: Temperance, 4 of Swords
Peace, Rest
Base/Problem: 3 of Pentacles
Interaction with others
Leave it behind to achieve goal: 4 of Pentacles
Jealousy, Possession, Refusal to change
Happening: 10 of Wands
Overburdened, Need to let go of problems
Take consideration of/beware: 10 of Swords
Martyr complex
Me: 5 of Swords
Helping myself is hurting others
How others see me: 5 of Pentacles
Miserable, Poor
To help me achieve my goal: Queen of Pentacles
Caring, Love, Support
What I have to do to achieve my goal: 8 of Pentacles
Make the effort to change things


Clearest reading I've ever gotten. And I haven't read in ages.


EDIT
Restarted tarot journal. I'll be devoting that to...tarot readings. Durr.

No comments: