Monday, February 16, 2004

he's so hot i've gone and melted... «current obsession» still seymour *girly sigh*
feeling» slow
listening to» "unicorn" ~ apoptygma berzerk
currently addicted to» the darkness, seymour, seymour, tom's cute shirts, seymour, coloring stuff, seymour....

I've been in a bit of a color-color-i-must-color mood lately. I ended up coloring my Seymour pic (toldya I'd color it)... so if you want to see it go click here:

EVERYONE LICK HIM! HE IS PURE HOTNESS!

God, his eyes are so pretty... I'm surprised I did them that way. His eyes are supposed to be straight-out blue, but I'm so tired of blue-eyed characters. Stupid anime and their blue-eyed Japanese people. Japanese people don't have blue eyes.
Unless they're Gackt.
Anyway... I seriously thought there was school today until my mom told me last night that it was a holiday. Tells you how slow I am. Oh well... gives me yet more time to finish my French project... it was due last Wednesday. Oopsie...
Aww... I hope there'll be some more new JCA episodes. Probably not, since the whole "finale-type" episode aired last Saturday. Oh well... there's always reruns. And Will & Grace. And Queer Eye.

And Seymour... [drools]

No comments: