Friday, September 10, 2004

feeling» hot, argh... [melts]
listening to» "letting the cables sleep" ~ bush
currently addicted to» wanting to go swimming XD
currently irritated by» my english class. rargh.
randomness» "in your face, berkohoff."


Well, school started on Tuesday. Nothing much happened. I got put in AP English Lit with all these smart... er... "smart" people. They just do their homework and get good grades and that somehow makes them smart even though they can't spell worth a damn and don't know much of anything, really.

I hate them all. Simply put, they're worthless. Someone bomb them or hit them with sticks. Very big, spiked sticks. That shoot bullets and send out electricity. Exploding bullets, better yet.

Urrrgh. Here are my classes:

1st - economics/government
2nd - french 3/4
3rd - drawing/painting
4th - clothing design (wtf :P)
5th - AP ENGLISH LIT (SHALL DIE)
6th - stagecraft

Pretty Easy classes. Yay. All I have to worry about is my econ class and
getting out of AP English lit. French is... soooo easy. So that goes in with all
the other weirdo non-classes. XD

AND DAMN IT'S AN OVEN IN HERE AAAAAAAGH!

No comments: