Monday, August 30, 2004

feeling» okay, i guess
listening to» "unknown (sub rosa mix)" ~ iris
currently addicted to» this song (woooo sooo goood), golden cupcakes (cept for ze stuff in the middle, ew) XD
currently irritated by» my face.. rar. stupid hormones.
randomness» beer bear.


Hmmm... not quite September, but almost there. I've actually been drawing a bit, but it's taking me a lot of effort to do simple things. I guess it's because I'm not used to it after not drawing for such a long time.

Umm... lately I've been drawing my anime-ish character Ryoko. Umm, I dunno what else to say cause I dun want to get into details... she's a Sailor Moon ripoff. XD Just more awesome (and a whole lot less cheesy). n_n d

Rar, my brother is trying to make me take the SATs or whatever. I dun really care. I'm not studying for it or anything if he signs me up. If I take it, I'm just going in very blindly. Yay for Mistress Luck, who tends to be on my side a lot. But I know I'm going to fail miserably anyway because, well, I'm stupid. :P

[insert angry friends screaming at me now]

"But you always say that!"
"You never fail!"
"..."
"Rar!"

Anyway. I don't care. I just want to take it and get it over with. And if I actually score decently, then my brother will be happy and make me go to SDSU with him during his last year. Which I don't mind, even though it would be weird (we've only been in the same school like... for one year, ever.)

No comments: