Thursday, August 12, 2004

feeling» righty-tighty!
listening to» "maria" ~ gackt
currently addicted to» being weird..? [shrugs]
currently irritated by» my boobs are the size of watermelons. ack.
randomness» "[throws the chair through the window, jumps on the chair, slips on it, falls.]"


Mwaaaaaoooow.

Just came back from seeing Collateral. Oh my, that has got to be my favorite movie now. Soooooo good. I dunno how to explain it. I mean, it was serious and stuff, but a lot of parts just made me laugh. It's... just such a good movie. [cries]

Anyway... I just had to get that out. Tom Cruise is such a badass in that movie. He was like the freaking terminator and shiitake. Moo, I dunno about everyone else, but wow. That movie just rocked.

And a note to all: Thong = Very very bad. Please, don't wear them for everyone's safety and well-being.

No comments: