Saturday, August 7, 2004

feeling» bored. bored. bored. board.
listening to» "sora to umi to niji no yume" ~ akiko sugawara
currently irritated by» being so damn bored, my own whiny self
currently addicted to» bust a groove (even if i can't play it), castlevania
randomness» "...bugs the monkeys outta my ass..."


Nothing. To. Do.

I'm so bored I could shoot myself.

I want to doooo something before school starts.

But nooooooo.

I have to stay bored forever.

Why does everyone else get to have fun while I'm stuck here wishing I could?

I mean, it's all well and good if I didn't want to do anything.

But unfortunately, I actually want to do something.

And Kel, I'm whining so I dun want to spill it all out on you.

(just in case you cared about where I was, which you probably didn't.)

So moo.

Moo moo moo.

Moo.

No comments: