Wednesday, August 11, 2004

feeling» like a cow
listening to» "gardenia" ~ malice mizer
currently irritated by» myself cause i say stupid stuff
currently addicted to» sleeping..?
randomness» "it's a killer kangaroo!"


Hmmm.. I dunno what to say. Just want to update or something.

I'm going to go visit Kel (my little sister if you didn't know) on Saturday... never met before so this should be all wheeee and yay and stuffers like that. Hopefully we get there as early as possible. I dun want to be there for like, 3 hours and then go home.

And since I've managed to get everyone upset with me... remind me to get a journal, Kel. Seriously. You're the only one who isn't upset with me, seemingly. I need to go write a bunch of crap down so I dun keep upsetting people. I've even managed to get someone mad at me or something and she hasn't said anything in days.... So I'm obviously being really stupid.

[sighs] And some people say I'm not a horrible person.

No comments: