Sunday, October 10, 2004

feeling» chickish XD (aka better than good)
listening to» "nocturna" ~ moonspell
currently addicted to» ...stuff. XD
currently irritated by» my face.. rar, i'm breaking out like mad
randomness» "if something doesn't happen soon I'll just have to punch her to death. XD"


Whee, xy feels like a girl today. I'm all prettyful and stuffers, whee. :P Ummmm... tomorrow is school, rar. Dun wanna goooooo... I finished my art picture but it sucks. XD I think it's due tomorrow... [shrugs]

I'm having a tough time with my essay for World Lit... I think it's due tomorrow... I think.. XD I dun think it'll be finished tomorrow though. XD I'm seriously stuck on what to say. Maybe if I just told her what the differences were, I'd be better off. But writing essays kills me. XD

TOUCH ME!!!

...in the eeeeeeeeyyyyyeeeeeesss.... XD

That line inspired me to draw a picture. XD I've been meaning to draw something... never have the time to in school anymore though (aww)... I wish my scanner worked too [sobs]... I can't scan anything I draw. XD

It suuuucks. Oh well. -_-;

Umm.. I totally sucked ass on the SAT! XD WOOOOOO!!!

No comments: