Saturday, October 30, 2004

feeling» kinda full.. what a miracle! XD
listening to» "beautiful" ~ him
currently addicted to» this damned sandwich... so... good... and cold, ew. XD
currently irritated by» this damned sandwich... so... good... and cold, ew. XD
randomness» http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=idontnotlovetom. Yeah, I remembered. XD


Hmmm... Nothing really happened lately. FOR ONCE, my mom actually says I can get something for getting good grades. XD My brother was all pouting and going "Hey, I never got a 4.0...." I was like, "Well I have easy classes, sheesh.." XD

RIGHTLY-EARNED 4.0s are for squares anyway. [shakes fist at them] Get a life, you guys. Especially you dudes with that whole 4.0+ GPA thing going on. What is wrong with you?! (Just kidding... or am I? DUN DUN DUN.)

Hmmm... I went to sleep at sometime in the afternoon yesterday cause I felt like shit... then my mom came home and we went to go look for a movie (I wanted Pride and Prejudice, but the asshole that Blockbuster is, they didn't have it. I hope they burn in hell. [insert evil demonic laughter here]). And then when we got back home, I went back to bed. And then my mom woke me up to help her clean the bathroom... [sighs] AND THEN I finally got to sleep. Slept until 10 something at night.. figured that was around my normal sleepy-time anyway, went right back to sleep and woke up about an hour or so ago. Wowwee. XD

I gotta stop doing that...

Hmmm... well I dunno what else to say/what other useless information I can pound into your mortal brains, bwaha. Seeya. n_n d

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be a upright benign being is to procure a philanthropic of openness to the far-out, an cleverness to trusteeship uncertain things beyond your own manage, that can govern you to be shattered in hugely extreme circumstances pro which you were not to blame. That says something very outstanding relating to the condition of the honest passion: that it is based on a trust in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a spy than like a treasure, something fairly dainty, but whose mere precise handsomeness is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

Advice in old age is foolish; for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end.
[url=http://chopardhappy.livejournal.com/]Watches[/url]
Watches