Sunday, April 24, 2005

Feeling gross, bored
Listening to "the lark ascending" ~ ralph vaughan williams
Currently addicted to hmm...dunno. drawing :)
Currently irritated by church! I don't want to gooooo!
Randomness: Honeychurch hair!

Yay I changed my icon from Leon to a chibi Ran from Rival Schools...er...Project Justice. Whatever. XD Also updated my Blogger profile, woo. Updated my fanfic last night too...just a series of updates this weekend.

I've got Honeychurch hair to-day!!! It's all wavy and floofy and yay! I dunno, it's a term I made up, here you go:



Hon·ey·church hair (hŭn'ē-chûrch-hâr'), n. wavy, fluffy, and big hair. Named for Helena Bonham Carter's hairstyle as Lucy Honeychurch in the film A Room with a View (1985).






And here, because I was bored. (And it's very accurate, strangely enough.) XD



What type of Bishounen are you? Find out at artificial-soul.net by Rin.

No comments: