Friday, April 1, 2005

Feeling bored
Listening to "Deutschmaschine" ~ And One
Currently addicted to writing, blogging o_O, Rival Schools series
Currently irritated by school (so irritated, in fact, that I did not go to school today for fear of hurting someone *twitch*)
Randomness: "Maschinen dieser Welt..." [infectious tune]


Hrrrrrrm....

Since I took the day off, I decided I needed to do something productive, so I actually started doing useless BS for my capstone project. GASP!!! You can find that here:

Creative Writing and Publishing Tips

Obviously, I haven't got much of anything up yet, but I'll be working on that until I have to present it on the 13th. I have to present it on an earlier date in English class next week (I'm not sure if it's Wednesday or Friday...which isn't good at all), so graaah, I've got to have something then, even if it's not quite finished yet. She'll understand; she's mostly looking for how we present and wants us to have practice and whatnot.

Also, for my boring little fanfic that makes absolutely no sense and sucks beyond anything and everything, I updated and put pictures into it. I'll probably be drawing more crappy little illustrations like the one of Kurow in chapter one, and so yeeeeah. I've already written up Chapter Two, but I want to finish Chapter Three before posting. So yeah. If you even care, which you probably don't. XD

Happy write-y-ness for moi. Yay.

No comments: