Wednesday, December 21, 2005

concerning fanlistings....

Feeling like I slept way too long, which I did
Listening to "hazel eyes" - the darkness
Currently addicted to ryoga, the darkness, ranma goodness, fanlistings (shite, now I'm going to find myself signing up to a bajillion...)
Currently irritated by my stupid face.
Current MSN details: Hibiki Ryouga - I love you. I would date with you.
Today's Cards: see previous post (12 hours ago)

Hmm, I'm considering making another blog or something, just for the purpose of listing all the fanlistings I've joined. I suppose that might be easier, and I could just link to it when my list finally gets super-big and out-of-control.

Why did I need to tell you? I didn't, but eh, you might care to know for some strange-ass reason. Come on, y'know you wanna join. [nudges you with elbow]

And I've deleted the Randomness blurb up above. [screams of horror] I can't be thinking of something random all the time! XD Though right now I can think of "sleepie." XDDDD Ah, Kel.

No comments: