Wednesday, December 21, 2005

ryooooooooooooga!

Feeling bored and aching
Listening to silence
Currently addicted to RANMA 1/2, RYOGA...HARDCORE!
Currently irritated by my back
Current MSN details: Hibiki Ryouga - WHERE BE THE HOT MANFLESH?!
Randomness: FACK!
Today's Cards: 8 of Cups, 8 of Pentacles R, 10 of Wands R


You're Ryoga!
You're Ryoga! He's loyal, kind, and a good guy, (to
Akane). But the bad thing is, is that he tends
to hold grudges for a LONG time, and he can be
your worst enemy if you get him angry! (He
would probably be sweeter if he didn't turn
into a pig when splashed with cold water). But,
Ryoga is a man of principles and doesn't try to
hurt anyone if they are vulnerable. The best
words to describe you... Loyal, Distressed, and
Lost.


Which Ranma 1/2 Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

WAH-HAH?! I was expecting Ranma or Mousse, because I always get those two in Ranma character quizzes. This quiz is broken!!! RYOGA IS THE BEST ANYWAY. But still...BROKEN! I bet it was because I said I hold grudges forever. XD

Anyway...I got an iBook for an early Christmas present so I'm in bed typing this...whee fun not. It's pretty nice. ^^

I'm now co-admin of the Marth Fanclub on deviantART!!! Woooo! Go visit!
Marth-Lovers

A few details about my blog that have been updated:
That is all. [waves fan] XD

No comments: