Tuesday, February 14, 2006

school is bland.

Feeling a bit anxious, though I'm slowly toning it down
Listening to "reflex" - culture kultur
Currently addicted to practicing my speech in my head, because I have no other choice but to
Currently irritated by my lack of wristwatch; the smell of weed that's wafting throughout the library comp lab. seriously, someone must've been smoking right before they walked in here. [looks at gruggy looking guy]
Current MSN details: The Prince of Pandemonium: [insert clever remark here]
Today's Cards: Death and The Devil. simply because they're my two visuals for my speech. XD

All right. I'm at school and I've got roughly an hour before CCS starts, meaning I've probably got around an hour and fifteen until I actually speak. So specific! Yes, I'm that crazy over this. I wouldn't be ordinarily, but the first few times I practiced, I wasn't getting better, and I'm still no good. I've practiced non-stop, too! I did it right before I slept, I did it in my dream (I shit you not!), and I did it the moment I woke up! That's just horrible! [cries] And I STILL don't have it down! Aaaaah!

[tries to tell self that it's only one presentation and it's okay to totally FUCK EVERYTHING UP FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN.]

People have been giving my visuals some crazy looks, especially The Devil. [laughs] I wonder what they think of it. Curiosity, perhaps...but maybe they think I worship the devil! AHH NO! OMG BETTER WATCH OUT OR I'M GONNA CORRUPT YOUR INNOCENT LITTLE CHRISTIAN CHILDREN! Oh please. That's exactly what I'm doing my presentation on.

Tarot isn't devil worship! For the 953859305828th time! YARRR! (nor is Tarot a pirate. that I know of, at least.)

Mwaaa, I think that's all I've got to say on that. Though maybe writing out I'MGONNAFAIL subconsciously calms me. [laughs]

On a shit-tastic-day note, I forgot my watch at home! Arrrghhh! I can't live without knowing the time and date every minute! I just... [bursts into tears] ...I feel so naked without it! How will I know when I have to go to class?! It's terrible how you realize the lack of clocks in a given place when you don't have a watch. >.<

TERRIBLE! ;o;

hey, there were a lot of caps in this post. I'M CRRRAZZEEEH!

No comments: