Monday, August 28, 2006

I need serious help. XD

Feeling neeeeedy. D:
Listening to "the sacrament" - HIM
Currently addicted to eyeliner. xD
Currently irritated by being poor.


What Type of Seme\Uke Are You? with yaoi pictures


Manipulative Submissive/Uke
Heh, you're that type of guy/girl who really should be dominant, but prefers to take it up... wherever. You're the one smirking when your dominant lover wraps you in an embrace, or goading your lover on in sex, and you like bossing people around - and being bossed around.

Perfect Match:Needy Seme. You have something to give, boss, love and fullfill to him/her. They have insecurities which match your advantages.

Crappest Match:Content seme. Borrrrrring. He/she doesn't have any insecurities to take advantage of, and it's just boring.


Take this
quiz!


Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Eh hehhhehehehh. That's frighteningly accurate.... Shhh, just pretend you never saw that, hm? Here, have another survey to distract you (courtesy of Elysa, who has all the best surveys, woot!).

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True & False.

Best
1. Male friend: don't have one. I'll say my brother, oddly enough.
2. Female friend: Adrienne, Elysa, and Kellie.
3. Vacation: traveling across the country to West Virginia.
4. Memory: I don't know, hmm. I have a bad memory... [laughs]

Worst
1. Time of day: 3-5 in the morning--whenever Adrienne goes to bed. [laughs]
2. Day of the Week: sundays and thursdays, church days.
3. Food: Grapefruit. Bleeeyyyeeech.
4. Memory: the day before my birthday, this year.

Last
1. Person you saw: my grandpa, out in the living room. :d
2. Talked to on the phone: my mum.
3. Text: Adrienne.
4. Messaged over myspace: For shame, people of the world! For shame!

Today

1. What are you doing: nothing, staying home and trying to figure out what to watch. Maybe I'll go with Billy Jack. [laughs]
2. Wearing: brown lacy top thingy (that sounds whorish, but it's not), some shorts...my basic lounge clothes.
3. Better than yesterday? Definitely. Yesterday was depressing for a while, and I had a bad headache, and then a worse stomachache.

Tomorrow
1. Is: mardi...a junior Tom-day. [laughs] I love tuesdays.
2. Got any plans: When do I ever?
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: I know it'll be just as boring as any other day.

Favorite
1. Number: nine.
2. Song: At the moment, it's What Is a Youth? from the 1968 version of Romeo and Juliet. I'm ALWAYS singing it. Unfortunately for anyone around me. [laughs]
3. colors: White, black, and red. And any shade of blue, just about.
4. Season: autumn.

Currently
1. Missing: You ever hear of that old game, Stuntman? I miss it. I want to play it, and throw shit across the room in frustration. No other game can frustrate me nearly as much. Not even Splinter Cell. -gasp-
2. Mood: Strange and crave-y. [laughs]
3. Wanting: to sleep on my seme. <3

True or False:
I am a cuddler: True. :3
I am a morning person: Oddly, it's true. I actually do love early morning.
I am an only child: false. One brother.
I am currently in my pj's: True enough, I usually sleep in these.
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: False; quite the opposite. ^^
I am very shy around the opposite gender: False; I'm shy around anyone I don't know.
I can be paranoid at times: Very true.
I currently regret something that I have done: False.
When I get mad (or scared), I curse frequently: True.
I enjoy country music: False, but I love Dwight Yoakam. <3
I enjoy jazz music: False. More indifferent than anything else.
I love smoothies: True; who doesn't? :P
I enjoy talking on the phone: False. Sooooo false. [shudders]
I have a hidden talent: True. Eh heh hehehh. X3
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: False.
I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" girl/guy: False. I have a tendency to fall for NO one. [laughs]
I have all my grandparents: False, both on my dad's side are gone.
I have at least one brother and/or sister: True, just one.
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor: True. But I don't. [laughs]
I like someone or someones: True.
I have broken a bone: False.
I have changed a diaper: False--you won't get me near a child.
I have changed a lot over the past year: Mmm...I'll say true. Nothing on the surface, though.
I have done something illegal: True. O:
I have had major/minor surgery: Does dental surgery count? [laughs] I'll say false, anyway.
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months: False. I need to cut it.
I have had the cops called on me: False.
I have been in love: True.
Had my heart broken: True.

No comments: