Sunday, September 23, 2007

not-temporary blog change

Mood: Satisfied
Watching American Justice
Reading Duty and Desire by Pamela Aidan and The Wings of a Falcon by Cynthia Voigt
Drinking juice


Well, I wrote a post talking about a temporary blog change (appearance-wise) but the ugly, plain black background got on my nerves (black background with white text and blood red font is the last thing I want; it's very emo teen). So I just fucked around for three more minutes and came up with this. A few more changes are probably coming...personal touches, that kind of thing. But yes...nothing too big, I don't think. [nods]

EDIT
Cleaned up sidebar stuff a tiny bit; nothing noticeable. Added some links, deleted some links, edited some. [nods]

4 comments:

Rosiel said...

Pretty nice change. I like the clean, crisp feel it has. [thumbs up]

Calix said...

Wooooot. XD

the prince of mansmut said...

Yeah, I agree. Very clean and crisp..!
But aw, we're not opposite anymooore. I guess to have been truly opposite, you would have had to had a slightly gray background. One step up from white. D:
Anyway...yarr, nice. :D Still better-looking than mine. :\

Calix said...

[laughs] I'm sorry. ):
But hmm...maybe it's not as nice as I thought it was. ]: