Tuesday, October 23, 2007

shooshooshooshooshooshoo!

Mood: IBS painy
Listening to H4Y - Sunshine Blind
Reading Maka-Maka? o.o
Drinking water


Shooshooshooshooshoo: [is the sound blastoise makes putting out fires]

I think we're out of danger at my house. The reservoir and the helicopters using the water there seem to have stopped it. Also, the wind is apparently making it go the opposite way now. I'm glad. It was right at the edge of my area there for a while. DX

But yeah...I'm still kinda cautious. I guess I'll keep checking for updates tonight.

For now, I will just roll around with horrible stomach cramps. Augh, stupid stress all this morning/last night triggered IBS. DX

2 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

You reading Maka-Maka again? D:

And I told you! It ended up being okay, didn't it? That means next time you panic you have to trust me! Bwa ha ha! I know all. [flexes]

At least you'll be able to get some sleep tonight. If not, I'll be here.

Calix said...

[laughs] No, I just didn't like the blankness, hence the question mark. It's the most recent thing I've read. I wasn't really into it at first because of the whole JAPANESE JUMPAROUND shit but then I got used to it and it was really cute and sweet. :D

...'cept for the MEN. AUGH. Jun only got it once, no fair. Hahaha. Nene got the traumatizing stuff. Like fifty times. D:

And I knoooow. You know me. I'm silly. [clings, licks your chin] But yeah...if I can't sleep, I'd be glad if you stayed with me. <3