Wednesday, October 3, 2007

teeth, writing, and speech

Mood: In Pain
Eating nothing, but I want candy! ):
Drinking nothing. Pooh, should've bought some water. [sobs]


[wisdom teeth]
Bleh, I should really go to the dentist but I'm scared to go to my regular one. She told me all this complicated doctorspeak and I didn't understand, so I couldn't follow her directions on what to do. All I know now is that my jaw is killing me and now my gums are starting to hurt where my teeth are growing in. I just want to get them remoooooved. They hurt. ):

Also, my old, impacted wisdom tooth that was allowed to grow in is bothering me a lot because it grew in sideways. Now it's just drifting outwards, so I'm constantly biting my cheek. Waaargh. I can't not do it unless I puff my cheek out and bite down. ]:

I hope my mom can find a new dentist soon. T_T


[the contest]
Ooorgh. Something I haven't been in the mood for lately because of school. Also, my breaks are being occupied with homework, so I get less time to write anyway. That, and I hate lugging around my stupid, fat laptop eeeevery single day of the week. [needs something tiny for just writing]

But I've been writing as much as I can in the past week, leaving my other little project (a short story) unfinished. I don't like doing that, because I rarely come back to finish those sorts of things, but I want to be able to do something for Adrienne's birthday, even if it's not a real gift, or a particularly good one. :\

The chapters are, for the most part, shorter than previous ones. Those were getting a bit too long, so I've been trying to trim them down for easier reading. I'm only on the fifth new chapter, but I won't post them until I'm satisfied, and I'm definitely not satisfied. I wish there were no need for dialogue, because it's definitely not my strong point. ):

As it is, I can say that something sort of significant does happen, and a main character GETS VOTED OFF! Oh, it's not a reality show.... D: But someone disappears! XD Ooh, can't wait, can you?!
Everyone else: Oh, yes I can.
Me: Well, okay. .__.
Adrienne: I know who gets voted off! I know I know I know!
Me: Or do you?
Music: [menacing]

STAY TUNED!


[speech]
I need to work on my stupid cultural artifact speech this weekend, because I go on the first speech day. BLEEEEH. I HAVE NO WAY TO SHOW MY VISUAL AIDS. NON-TECHNOLOGICAL VISUAL AIDS BE DAMNED! We can't use computers or videos, because of "time constraints". BLAH! I need a slideshooooow. I don't have the ink or money to make a poster. ):

[just goes to procrastinate in the form of writing]

2 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

How's your jaw doing? Has it gotten better since then? Still biting your cheek every time you chew? :\

And thank you for writing so much for me even though you didn't feel like it! Finish the other story you were working on, though.. I want to read that, too!
Shush, it was a wonderful gift. The highlight of my birthday. <3

And...is he coming back at all???? IS HEEEEEEE?! He must! He couldn't just disappear like that (without a fight). D: I thought you wanted to do a rainy scene were the Count saves Crispin, too. Hahahah.
And liek. I gotta know what the deal with Valentine iiiis. I thought he was just going to be a rapist to get back at the Count! [stares] D: Oh, why! WHYYY!

p.s. more chapters = more animayshuns!

Calix said...

It hasn't been better...just worse. Now I can actually feel the sharp edge of the tooth beginning to break through my gums. It's really uncomfortable. I feel it every time I bite down, and on top of that, I still bite my cheek. ]:

I won't finish the other one. I just can't dewwww it. I guess the new one will make up for it, though...it's girlsmut, it's all the same. D: No maids for you! Hahaha.

I don't know...is he?!?! And maybe it'll still happen. Just you wait! D:

And don't you bribe me...! D: