Tuesday, March 4, 2008

quick post

Mood: Brain Tumor-y
Watching Forensic Files
Reading The Walking Dead - Robert Kirkman; Batman: Child of Dreams - Kia Asamiya


Well, my laptop power cord died so I won't be online (or even on my computer) for quite some time. I'm writing this on reserve battery, which unfortunately didn't charge all the way before the damn thing sparked. I doubt anyone cares, but there you go. I should be getting a new one in next week, so we'll see if it works for me. I really hope it does. I can't last without my computer. No homework, no writing or drawing (at least not easily), and no seme. T_T

At least Brawl is coming out Sunday, so that'll give me something to occupy my time with. Mwahaha! MARTH POWAAAAH!

3 comments:

Sandrick said...

Omigawd brawl comes out today!!1!11 Yeah, well, I waited too long and now commenting on this post is useless bus I am anyway. D:

'quite some time'= THREE DAYS OH GOD! Hahahaha. It came much sooner than I expected it would, though. Wewt!

Sandrick said...

BUS. Bus I am anyway.

Anyway you look.
Bus I am anyway.
Everywhere you look.
Bus I am anyway.

Look I wroted peoerty. D:

Calix said...

You always wait too long, loser. D:

Well it would've been nearly a week and in ME-time, that is quite some time. But it came early, wooooooo.
/o/

What a lovely poem. [applauds snobbily] It has a touch of urban decay just crawling upon each letter, and yet this bus runs so much deeper than just the cracked pavement of the city streets—it runs straight into the heart of all humankind.