Monday, April 19, 2004

current obsession» don henrie... still.
feeling» coughy... still.
listening to» "lose in wanting (lovett's solar eclipse mix)" ~ iris
currently irritated by» annoying people at school... as always.
currently addicted to» iris, drawing pictures of lucy, speaking french to myself (it's practicing, i guess), procrastination... as usual. oh, and putting those endings on my sentences (ex. "... as usual." and "... still.")
randomness» tommy vercetti is a genius.


Alors, I just keep tweaking this stupid page. I think I won't be messing with it for a while, so it'll probably be this way forever. (ha, yeah right)

Hover over links and info will pop up usually, so I did that because I like talking about useless shit. Haven't you noticed? (that was addressed to the one and a half other people that actually see this page)
Also, umm... yeah, I think that's all I did, actually.... [lost]

For all you curious Tom-stalkers out there (that means you, the one other person that visits this place), he's doing alright but I think there's something wrong with him... [worried] I haven't seen him with a girl (or a man) in ages... I wonder if this is permanent....

Naps are bad. Now I'm not very tired and I should have been asleep already.
[points to lucy] It's all his fault!!!


... YEAH!!!

No comments: