Thursday, April 29, 2004

current obsession» marth
feeling» 50% - hmmm... coughy and sniffly and crampy
listening to» "sick" ~ sneakerpimps
currently irritated by» coughing all the time, guys staring at me o_o
currently addicted to» sleeping, making quizzes (god, i'm an official nerdette), paying attention to myself
randomness» christian bale will still kick your ass.


I need to stop making quizzes. And as I said that, I knew I wouldn't. So here's my own result to an overdone and common quiz:

you are marth.
You are Marth.

You're known for your blue hair, your tiara, and
your pretty voice.
You are also quick with that sword of yours,
Falchion.
Guys tend to find you to be the gayest character in
existence.

Your tiara doesn't help, either.

But they're just jealous.
We all know you get all the fangirls.


Are you Marth, Link, or Roy?
brought to you by Quizilla

Dumb, I know. But I'm extremely bored these days and it's giving me some extreme urge to make pointless quizzes. Oh well. No one will take them, but damn, I'm bored!!! [dies]

And I'm Marth too!

[dies again]

No comments: