Wednesday, May 19, 2004

current obsession» gackt
feeling» kinda naughty... eeep.
listening to» "days of the phoenix" ~ afi
currently irritated by» pretty people (well, some of them)
currently addicted to» pretty people XD
randomness» bear in grass! woo!



Gackt. Looking pretty as usual. (I just wanted to test the new image thing they've got going here... apparently it works. Woo!)

Not much happened today. Kel and I (mostly Kel) somehow came up with this "Bear in grass" concept and so I'll be drawing a pic for it; she already wrote the accompanying poem. :P

My brother was showing us a tape of Raw and sure enough, there he was up front jumping around like a moron in his bright red shirt... heheh being on TV more than once in a lifetime thanks to wrestling must be so fun. n_n He always manages to get on TV during shows....

I drew pictures of Sailorvenus and Sailormars today; I'll probably draw the others soon... maybe only the main five though. Tuxedo Mask is a no-no because I absolutely hated... er, hate... that guy, and the same goes for Chibi-moon. But Venus and Mars turned out looking all right, so I'm happy. I think Sailormoon fanart must be one of the most fun things to colour. Don't ask why; it just sounds real interesting to me. Maybe it's their different colours, I don't know.

Which reminds me... I've still got that Ryoga fanart piece to work on. And those two pretty Navi pics I never got around to colouring. [dies] I hate this. I rush myself like this is some stupid job, and in a way, it is.

I'm getting a tan. Kcuf! I want to be pale... not... icky and dark.
Damn my genes to Iowa. I seem to not have anything I admire. My hair sucks, my eyes suck, my body sucks, and now my skin even sucks.

Also, I feel a sudden urge to learn fencing. It's really homo, I know, but I think it'd be really fun... sounds like a good hobby (yay! stabbing people! XD). Now I'm thinking of dolls. My friend Marvie and I were discussing how much we loved paper dolls, and now I'm considering making them. I also want to look for some real (as in three-dimensional) dolls to mess around with. I loooooove dolls so much it's unbelievable. I'm the last person people expect to like dolls, but I do.

[laughs] The one time I say "not much happened today" I write my whole freaking life story. :P Sorry this was so long and useless... I tend to do that sort of thing.

No comments: