Friday, May 28, 2004

current obsession» too worried to obsess
feeling» WORRIED... and crampy and blaaaaah. [shakes fist at being a chick]
listening to» "reich aus glas" ~ melotron
currently irritated by» ignorant people, cramps [shakes fist]
currently addicted to» mechanical horizon, melotron (still!), flossing more than usual
randomness» Farrin and I be worried... XD

xylael: [cries]
M0ti0ncItySndtrk: [sighs]
xylael: [whines]
M0ti0ncItySndtrk: [whimpers]
xylael: [sniffles] Hold meeeeee.... XD


El chupacabra... hehehe....

OKAY! ENOUGH!

I can't even smile or open my mouth to talk because someone will inevitably say something on the lines of, "Wow, you have white teeth...."
[screams]
They are not! Not not not! You people just... just... don't know how to brush your teeth! [hides mouth with a fan] GRRRR!!!!

*huffhuff* Okay. I think I'm all done with that. It just gets really irritating after a while. Sure, it might be a compliment or whatever, but I swear, my teeth are not glow-in-the-dark white or anything. They're crooked and ugly and grrraaaaaa.... [stops]

ANYYYYWAAAAAAYYYY.....

I want to be a dude right now very badly... my tummy is hurting and I'm taking it like a sissy boy. *whimperwhinecry*

Okay, I done blog. I go now.
[stares at her doggie above]
Nuuu... ugly chupacabra chihuahua.

No comments: