Sunday, May 30, 2004

current obsession» food... mwahahaha
feeling» kinda prettyfull but more silly than anything else n_n
listening to» "rainbow" ~ spektralized
currently irritated by» ugly plants
currently addicted to» the notion of getting a nose job
randomness» "ist alles okay...?"


I look quite Middle Eastern today. But it's all right because my hair is decent and my eyes are unusually bright. Woo! I feel pretty. n_n

I don't really know what to say... I'm kind of just really bored. I'm begging my mum to let me get my nose fixed. I want a pointier, longer nose because mine is really ugly and makes the rest of my face look even uglier than it is.

And I look Middle Eastern!!!

Oh well, I'm not moving to Iran, not after watching that movie in Mr. A's class. [laughs] Hilarious movie. Teaches women never to get married to Iranian men. XD

Anyway. I'm out of here. Have fun with yourselves (don't be vulgar).

No comments: