Monday, April 26, 2004

current obsession» ian somerhalder (pure yum)
feeling» if 75% is my norm, i'm at about 38% (i feel like shit!)
listening to» "manchmal" ~ melotron
currently irritated by» my major canadia-sized headache, walking home, this stupid heat
currently addicted to» melotron, wildboyz (yay for 2nd season-ness yet again!), drawing sailormoon shiitake and my pocket fairy-marth, the color blue, trying to scavenger-hunt for steve burns's (yes, the original blue's clues guy) CD
randomness» ugh, steve-o is giving himself a face-piercing. [turns away in horror and listens to him scream]


YAY! Hopefully when my brother gets home I'll finally have my Melotron CDs... WOOOOOO!!!
Okay. *huffhuff*

Added Kel's new blog to the side, so if we's wants to takes a looksies, we can... n_n Go Kel, you Jun-whore!

Wildboyz was slightly painful to watch last night but also painfully funny. Hehe... Steve-O's so stupid sometimes. Well, all the time, actually. Anyway,I'm just posting because I'm bored.

WHY'S IT SO DAMNED HOT?!?!?!?!

No comments: