Sunday, January 9, 2005

Feeling full, ack
Listening to "Extreme Ways" ~ Moby
Currently addicted to potatooooooooooo
Currently irritated by my tummy... too full..
Randomness: "Probably the best hetero couple I've read about or watched or whatever. Vryce and Tarrant. Wooooooo. Well I'd say Sam and Frodo come pretty close... but then I'm not too sure about the hetero part... ... XD"


[cries] AAAAAH I FINISHED THE COLDFIRE TRILOGY AND IT WAS SOOO GOOD I CRIED. Literally. XD I was like "NOOOOO IT'S OVER!!! WHYYYYY?!"

But that was a nice experience... must read it again someday soon. n_n

For now, I'm not sure if I should move on to the Abhorsen Trilogy (which is made up of Sabriel, which I think a lot of people have heard of, Lirael, and Abhorsen), or if I should go to the His Dark Materials trilogy, which I've heard is very controversial and rivals Lord of the Rings for like, best fantasy ever, lol. I was thinking of saving it for after the Abhorsen trilogy because I'm pretty sure that they're somewhat longer and more complex.

So shall I start on Sabriel (abhorsen) or The Golden Compass (his dark materials) first? I'm not sure. XD

Anyway, as I said in the randomness up above... GO VRYCE AND TARRANT! You are fanart-worthy bastards, once I get around to it. -_-;;; XD

'Sall for now, kiddies. Seeya. n_n d

"OH BABY!" ~ moby

No comments: