Friday, January 28, 2005

Feeling [pukes]
Listening to "Salt in Our Wounds" ~ HIM
Currently addicted to le petit écolier... mmm... i can never get enough of that stuff... hazelnut milk chocolate forever!!! AAAARRRGH!!!
Currently irritated by stupid white girls who think they're black
Randomness: Here's a nice conversation.

SERRA: ...Sooo, you're Lucius, right?
LUCIUS: Yes. I am indeed, Sister Serra.
SERRA: Hunh. ...This is the first time we've spoken. Do you know why?
LUCIUS: Why? ...No, I do not.
SERRA: I just make it a policy not to make friends with girls who are as
adorable as I am. I don't need anyone else drawing attention away
from me! So stay away from me, got it? Is that all sinking in?
LUCIUS: Y-Yes...
SERRA: Oh, and I forgot one thing! You can't come near me, but I expect you
to fully back me up as your senior cleric, all right? We serve
St. Elimine, right? I mean, we're the same? Well, you're much older,
but you still need to follow the code!
LUCIUS: W-Well, yes. Of course. ...But.
SERRA: What? Do you have some complaint?
LUCIUS: No, no complaints... ...It's just... I'm...
SERRA: Why do you have to be so horribly annoying! Just tell me, already!
LUCIUS: I'm not a cleric. I'm a monk, so... So......
SERRA: A M-Monk!?
LUCIUS: Yes...
SERRA: But...to be a monk, don't you have to... be a... Well...a guy?
LUCIUS: Yes. Yes, you do.


Yes, that was all randomness. Anyway. *snf*

I cried at the end of The Last Samurai. XD I cried before anything even happened because I knew I was going to start crying at the end where Katsumoto dies so just thinking about it got me crying. Damn me and my emotional-ness. XD And damn me for liking movies that do that to me. XD After I turned it off, Gattaca was on too. DAMN. That movie gets me all teary at the end too, when Jude Law hops into the furnace and "takes off" to the stars as Ethan Hawke is actually doing it... I love the line at the end.

"For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Just wonderful. n_n

Okay... just needed to say something... I'm gone. [runs off]

No comments: