Sunday, January 16, 2005

Feeling okie; just a bit icky, that's all
Listening to "bodyrock" ~ moby
Currently addicted to re4, playing fire emblem again after forgetting i had it for like, 30,000 years
Currently irritated by hector from fe. how useless is he?!
Randomness: "just so." ~ gerald tarrant (awesoooommmmeeeee....)


Myaaaaah.

Finally went through my blog and just cleaned a few things up on the side there... fixed some broken links, deleted some idle stuffs... updated info, added a lot of music links... blah blah blah. I might've missed a few things, but meh. Too lazy to go fix again.

Watched Elektra last night, even though I didn't want to. I HATED Daredevil and I didn't like her character (well, I just don't like Jennifer Garner) but surprisingly, I liked it a lot better than stupid Daredevil. Except for the little girl and all the annoying flashback thingies. She dreams too much. XD

Hmmm... I started playing Fire Emblem again... noticed how much I SUCK majorly at every video game, including this one. -_-;;; Argh, I'm hopeless. [goes to shoot people point blank in the face in perfect dark or something] Heh, maybe that's a game I'm actually half-decent in... yay for Perfect Dark. XD

I drew some pics and I guess I'll go post them up on DevArt now... so yeh, seeya, kiddies. [waves]

No comments: