Saturday, March 19, 2005

Feeling like shit!! my post just totally got lost. FUCKING STUPID!!! AAAAH!! [throws something]
Listening to shorty's song from bust a groove 2 (no, I don't remember what it's called and I'm too lazy to go check; and yes, the stage on the raft or whatever); my mom screaming "PACQUIAO YOU CAN KNOCK HIM OUT!!!!"
Currently addicted to baten kaitos, my obsession with being a man (I'll explain)
Currently irritated by taking on too many things at once!! why do I torture myself like this?!
Randomness: here. (thanks to axel for that; now that I think of it, I'm getting a vague feeling that I have seen that before...the music was just too damn familiar. XD)


OMGHOLYSHIITAKEBATMAN!!! IT'S A BLOG POST!!!

Yeah, haven't blogged in a while...AND now I have to redo this piece of shit post when I got halfway through it. Luckily I remember almost word-for-word what I wrote...I guess that can be regarded as a talent.

Oh yeah, about the changing into a man thing during my period. And guys who might be reading this and go "ew, ew, ew she said 'period'", go get some balls and grow up, you immature losers. Anyway, it'd be nice to change just for those days out of the month. Not having to deal with it would be great. It's icky and horrible and does absolutely nothing helpful, in my opinion. But yeah, lately I've been getting the horrid "WHY GOD WHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!" feeling that if I would've been uber-hot if I'd been born male. I would've worn makeup and nice clothes and cute pants and had niiiiiiiice hair. I would've went gay bishounen on myself. [is sad] XD

WOW I've been getting into my stories a lot more lately...I've got to finish writing out character profiles (which will take FOREVER) and post them here too. I've gotten most of the chars from my current main story (The Glass Rose) all written out, but I've got to move on to the characters from my other main stories (the Tom story, which might be called either Anathema Kiss if it's a graphic novel or Save Me From Heaven, which I like better and also makes more sense; Ekaryon R--what a stupid name; the Manipulata series, which was the name of another story, but I made it Sorin's....)

So yeah, I think that's about it.


Current favorite characters of mine:


  1. Eiryun Revelle (The Glass Rose): He's just so FREAKING AWESOME jeeeeez.
  2. Lucifiel (Save me from Heaven): Mein Gott, he is hott. XD
  3. Thomas Andersen/Azra'èl, Aisden Silver/Uriel (Save me from Heaven): I must draw him again...I guess his peak was in freshman year!!! NOT GOOD!!! [tries her hardest to get back into a tom mood] AND YURI IS IN THIS TOO BECAUSE THEY'RE TWINS DAMMIT!!!! (and shh, I really do like freakish Yuri better...but don't tell my dear thomas that ;_;)
  4. Üdon Zephiel/Tajiri Arashi/Tofu (Ekaryon R): He's just too adorable. And he changes into a cat, c'mon.

Current favorite characters that aren't mine:

  1. Lyra Belacqua/Lyra Silvertongue (Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials): I usually don't like kids being main characters in books, but Lyra kicks ass!!! And she's not really THAT little...she does grow up at the end. YAY. And go Pantalaimon!!! [dances her "i love the dæmon pantalaimon" dance]
  2. Kalas (Baten Kaitos): He's such a vile little bastard for a main character. And he looks like an ugly version of Marth. How I love thee, o asshole Kalas....
  3. Gerald Tarrant (C.S. Friedman's Coldfire trilogy): Come on, do you think I'd ever NOT like Tarrant?!
  4. Iorek Byrnison (His Dark Materials): HE'S A BEAR. WITH ARMOR. GO READ THE BOOKS; YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. (I'm so sad I never read them sooner!!! It's all your fault, Tarrant!!! You too, Sabriel!!!)

And here's an extra little something because I LOVE STEVE NAGHAVI from AND ONE:

LOL. XD

No comments: