Thursday, March 31, 2005

Feeling sleeeepy.
Listening to "Clair de Lune" ~ Debussy
Currently addicted to classical, Kurow Kirishima, writing, staying up late
Currently irritated by staying up late, school
Randomness: KEYSEHHHH SOZEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!


Ahem...obviously changed my blog to some generic Blogger layout because...well, it looks prettier and is easier on the eyes, and I also had some strange obsession with this template. XD

I made another blog, too.... Dunno if the format it's in will work, but I sure hope what I have in mind will. And well, I shouldn't call it a blog, even if it is posted on Blogspot with the little bloggy form.

It's actually a really boring, gay fanfic I'm doing about Kurow Kirishima from le fighting game Project Justice (don't vomit just yet; wait until this next part XD)and his sister Yurika. I made her his half-sister though. I think it's more focused on Yurika though... [unsure]

I've got two chapters up so far. I dunno if I want to/am able to tell you what it's about because I actually don't know what it's about. It's really more of a writing exercise...just to boost my creativity and whatnot. If I finish this one and have more little stories like it, I'll probably post them on similar blogs.

Oh, before you figure, "Yeah, I might want to read that..."

If you're all "ew, omg, that's just wrong!" then think twice before doing so. XD; I dunno WHO made Yurika and Kurow brother and sister, 'cause I don't care what anyone says, those two were sooooo made for each other. o_O They're opposites, but in a puzzle-piece kinda way. AHH!!! CURSES TO THE LAST PICTURE OF THE DARKSIDE ENDING!!! LOOK WHAT KIND OF TWISTED STORIES YOU HAVE CAUSED ME TO CREATE!!!

Anyway. XD

It probably won't be that bad, really. I hope, anyway. :P

Don't even ask why I had the nerve to put in an annoyingly hot (yes, he might be 30-ish but he shall be Olivier-Martinez-esque) French dude. No one knows what he's doing in Japan. Even I don't, and I made him up. XD

Unfortunately, some parts might not make sense if you haven't played the game...if you do read it and encounter any problems, just ask me about it. :)

If you're still interested, homies:
Dark Melody

I haven't got much there yet, but I'll be working on it. I didn't really spell check/proofread either, so if you can see any mistakes, please inform me. n_n

No comments: