Thursday, July 28, 2005

Feeling a bit sleepy...devART...addictive..... . .. .
Listening to the TV...some gay dating hotline commercial is on. interactive male! XP
Currently addicted to deviant...art...
Currently irritated by deviant...art...
Randomness: raa-bear!


Ah shite, this thing needs to be updated every so often but I'm using my deviantART journal more often now. ;_;

Poor unloved bloggy!!! [cries for it and gives it cute hugs] Yes, cute hugs. -_-;

Can you believe someone ACTUALLY read my fanfic long ago? WOW. Hahaha, I wasn't aware that you could find it on the internet unless you knew me. Wooooooooo. [is happy and actually thinking about finishing it]

Yeah! I might actually finish a story! For the first time in my liiiiife!
[has had too much sugar, or not enough]

Kay, it's 1:15 and maybe I better go beddy-bye. :/

No comments: