Friday, August 5, 2005

Feeling somewhat refreshed from a one-day computer hiatus. maybe I'll leave devART and IM alone for a while too.
Listening to "Gardenia" ~ Malice Mizer (I haven't heard this in ages, it seems)
Currently addicted to fooling around with other identities...teehee
Currently irritated by boredom
Randomness: jajajaja! kjakjakjakja!


I haven't updated this in a while...erm.

Right now devART and all the projects I want to do for other people are overwhelming me. I don't have the time or patience for it all, and they're only IDEAS of what I want to do, not what I actually WILL do. Just because I say I'm going to do something doesn't mean I will. Hence the title of Procrastinator.

God, what a sexy voice Klaha has. [sings along and ruins it all] XD

I think I might actually be moving out of a drawing mood and back into a writing one, which means HOORAY! for me. [kicks drawing in the eye] I also figured my big problem, or one of my big problems, with continuing my so-called novel is that I...don't really know what happens next. I mean, I know, being the almighty creator of this little world of mine...but there's this sort of vagueness about it all that's really killing me. Also, I want to work in some critiques I've gotten...but I'm unsure whether I should start now or wait until after it's all done with to add/modify (the way I usually do). Ah, the technical parts just murder me. >.<

I have a feeling I'm going to make an ass out of myself really soon. I don't know why (well, a little), but I just feel it.

No comments: