Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Feeling gyaaargh!
Listening to "zen?" resurrection eve
Currently addicted to quizzes, doing nothing, my uber-sexeh fresh4u bag. XP
Currently irritated by not having anything to eat, having to go to school
Randomness: "What kind of weird-ass quiz... [takes]"


Damn, I have to go to school later. Sniffle. Cry. I'm still a bit lost as to where my classes are (I only have one to worry about today anyway) but once I get there I'll probably remember just fine. [shakes fist at RWS] I think I have to wait for my brother a lot but that's okay because he has to wait for me too. BWAHAHAHA!

Why do I have to wait? Because I don't have a caaaar! [cries] I'll learn to drive...someday. Then I can drive to Yaoi Con, just so I can meet Adrienne. [cracks up and wonders if that'll ever happen, however jokingly it was suggested] I don't have much interest in the whole yaoi shebang (nor am I completely uninterested), but in the spirit of yaoi....

Angsty UkeYou are -40% Seme!




Yes. You are the angsty uke. Seldom smiling and
probably persimistic, you are not likely to put
in too much effort to give your seme pleasure.
You probably have an unhappy past which you
tend to brood on whether intentionally or not.
Sometimes your angst tends to add unwanted
weight to a relationship, but it also adds a
certain level of excitement. The relationship
may be against your will... but try to look on
the bright side. if there is a bright side

Most compatible with: Tyrant (for good old SM fun)


Ultimate Yaoi-level selector!
brought to you by Quizilla


Good old S&M fun? WHAA? [laughs] Yes. Apparently I am 'persimistic'. Seriously, does anyone on Quizilla know how to spell?!

No comments: