Saturday, August 20, 2005

Feeling bored, apparently
Listening to the TV
Currently addicted to tarot café, conan o'brien, my hair
Currently irritated by my face being so oily
Randomness: kaffaljidhma.


I got this from Elysa....

1. PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?
One on my left elbow; I got it from getting stabbed with a fork. I shit you not.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A calendar, toys, two posters of the Crow, two posters of Gackt, a Labyrinth poster, a poster of The Darkness, and one of HIM (thanks, Elysa!), a wanted poster of Sirius Black (y'know, from PoA movie?)...I have some things I want to put up but can't because we might be moving. My sexy Vega print! [wails]
3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT?
Neither.
4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT?
None, but I like Aussie foot. ^^
5. WHAT IS/WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE?
The ones I get about zombies taking over Earth.
6. WHAT DO YOU DO TO EXERCISE?
I used to walk with my mum and brother, but we stopped. I guess lifting a spoon of ice cream to my mouth could count.
7. APPLES OR ORANGES?
Apples; I hate citrus.
8. GRAPES OR WATERMELONS?
Grapes; melons have no taste.
9. WOLVES OR TIGERS?
Toughie, they're both very nice. I couldn't choose.
10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Just about anything if it sounds good. I guess classical, rock (soft rock, 80s rock, j-rock, glam rock...etc.), metal, electronic (synthpop, industrial, dance, etc.), old school, country...it doesn't matter.
11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY?
In school; I don't make a practice of it.
12. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN MUSIC?
Not that I know of.
13. DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS?
Birthdays of my close friends, yes.
14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
I think noon-ish.
15. DO YOU HAVE A BIRTHMARK, WHERE?
I used to have a bright red birthmark on my forehead. My brother made fun of me and said I shot out of my mom and smacked into a pole when I was born. It faded away though.
16. WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON?
Not really, no.
17. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
Whatever I do all day? XP
18. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN?
Clearing messages on deviantART and y! Gallery, and then looking through my lonely blog.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GUM?
Orbit Spearmint (the green one)
20. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?
Hazelnut milk chocolate.
21. FAVORITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE)
Sour patch watermelon, green apple flavor candies, starburst jellybeans
22. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM?
Vanilla all the way; I'm not a big chocolate fan.
23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER?
My boots (I have multiple pairs) and a pair of gloves, I guess? Do those even count? o.O
24. FAVORITE COLOGNE?
Echo men's. [in heaven] The best!
25. FAVORITE PERFUME?
Gardenia (Liz Taylor). It's very light.
26. DO YOU OWN A INSTRUMENT?
No...unless a keyboard counts.
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE (OPPOSITE SEX)?
Eyes and hair.
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
Gardenia, fresh water cologne scents, woodsy/soapy manly scents [laughs]
29. FAVORITE SOUND THAT YOU HEAR OFTEN?
Cello and violins. ^^
30. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW?
"Haha, that was a funny joke." [watching conan]
31. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not really.
32. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE NOW?
Hell yes, I hate where I live. Must go to Canada or Europe! :P
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?
Oh wow...I can't pick, so I'll list a couple I'll probably never stop liking: Illuminati by Malice Mizer; Fragrance, Oasis, Mizerable, and Asrun Dream by Gackt (haha); Adagio by Samuel Barber; Remember by BT; Lullaby by the Cure; Jóga by Björk
35. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR WHEN YOU WERE TEN?
Blue or red, or both.
36. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Dark brown.
37. DO YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Yes, there are more than a few sitting above my head each night. A cow, 3 bears, a dog, and a ferret.
38. IF SO WHAT WAS/IS IT'S NAME?
I don't name my stuffed animals...except for Sheepy and Bearbear. Oddly, I don't sleep with them. They're too cool for me, hahaha.
39. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
Vega from Street Fighter. [girlish sigh]
40. MOST EMBARRASSING CHILDHOOD MOMENT?
When I was caught play-making-out (not really, but kids, you know, they pretend) with a boy friend...we didn't know what we were doing was 'inappropriate'...we just were copying a movie. [shrugs and laughs]
41. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Anything with lots of style and texture...nothing too short, though. No long girl hair either, unless it REALLY suits them. It only looks good on 2D men, haha.
42. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
The things that really get me: a sexy voice and the way he carries himself. Must be a total bishounen, and very unique! Not shorter than me, either, which isn't too hard to accomplish. Obviously, most men do not work out for me, and the ones who do would have nothing to do with me.
43. WHO OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS (SAME SEX) HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST?
Elysa, for sure.
44. NOW THE OPPOSITE SEX?
No one...I don't keep male friends for long, and none of my male acquaintances I consider close enough to be friends. I guess I could say my brother is my friend though (aww).
45. WHAT IS THEIR BIRTHDAY AND MIDDLE NAME?
Elysa: 11 September; starts with a C, ends with an A [won't say]
46. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
Sunrise...gotta love Dawn. [cheap joke] But seriously, I love the long moments when the sun is rising.
47. WHERE AT?
Wherever you can see the sky. ^^
48. (FOR THE LADIES, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
[laughs] Nowhere, no one would ever propose to me.
49. (NOW THE GENTLEMEN, BE TRUTHFUL)
Same, ahahahaha! [is multi-gendered, apparently]
50. WHAT ARE YOUR FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES OF THIS YEAR?
- Batman Begins
- Four Brothers
- Red Eye
- Sin City
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith

No comments: