Sunday, September 11, 2005

Feeling like I don't want to go to church
Listening to "moving" ~ supergrass n_n
Currently addicted to marth. marth. marth. [chants along with ssbm crowd]
Currently irritated by school, nickel and dimed
Randomness: karasu. kalas.


Gloop. Gloop.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELYSA!!!
(Sorin color) I wish I had money to get something for you but I don't. [cries] Maybe I can look for time to do something for you...even though it'd have to be late. ;-;

Hmm...I haven't talked to Elysa, or Kel, or anyone else in a very long time. I think they've got more important things to worry about. Which is fine, they're both very academically-oriented. Unfortunately, I feel that there are much more important things to worry about than proving your intellectual dominance over everyone else. I know Kel probably doesn't read this anymore, but I liked the last poem you sent me, and if I don't see you anymore, I'll just reply to it telling you what I think. I wanted to tell you in person, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon.

Everyone's abandoned me, huzzah!

[thumbs-up, goes to the hellhole that is church]

No comments: