Sunday, September 18, 2005

Feeling STRESS...NOOOOOO!!!! [approaching it in usual, procrastination-filled, laid-back way]
Listening to "(don't fear) the reaper" ~ HIM
Currently addicted to HIM (I've been listening to them a lot more lately, over and over and over); Belus (heart); Marth; Sano Ichiro! HUZZAH for everyone's favorite sosakan-sama!; fanlistings x.x
Currently irritated by my nose. it hurts. ;-;
Randomness: 'you will love me because i challenge chocolate gentlemen.'


OKAY.

Words of importance...I updated a lot of things over there on the right. [points] I now have a FANLISTING section (you: ohhhh gaaaawd, puh-leeeze!) and I also (finally) updated all the links so they open in new windows. I've been meaning to do that for...years, really. Just was too lazy to do it. [laughs] I also moved the annoying, bastardly, "I don't feel like loading today so I'll just prevent people from seeing the rest of the links because I won't load," tag-board to down near the bottom.

Why'd I suddenly add a fanlistings section? Well, I was looking through the meager few I'd joined from like, forever ago, and thought...why not just go and join a bunch more? So I joined like a bajillion more this morning, and more will be on the way. <3

So there you go! Enjoy! XP

No comments: