Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Feeling tired, must sleep now, shouldn't have taken that nap.
Listening to "the reflex" ~ duran duran
Currently addicted to BELUS. BATEN KAITOS. MARTH. STUFF.
Currently irritated by my eye...I think there's a fluffy in it. [rubs]
Randomness: 0.30103


Okay, I didn't make a post days ago about this but...now I will!
BATEN KAITOS 2, WHOOOOOOOAAAAHHHH! [excited as all hell]

In other issues...I don't feel so bad about my shitty rhetoric paper anymore (the one I kept putting off until last minute) because the other people in my group had papers that were...ten times worse. And I finished my entropy project...what kind of project was that? It took me an hour, and that's it. I've had one-night homework that's taken ages longer than that!

Ahem. Updated my Blogger profile just a tiny bit, and as you can see, I am now Belus, in name and icon. [laughs] He moves but you can barely see the smoke wisping up. You have to stare at it for a bit, I guess. [laughs]

Hot damn, he's sexy. Ooh, that reminds me! I drew some pic of Yuri in MS Paint, then, out of boredom, went over it in Painter and started coloring it (I could've been doing something that needed attention... >>). Here's a glimpse:

yuri wip

Anyyyywaaaay. Must go to bed; my mum just woke up... o.O

No comments: