Saturday, October 1, 2005

Feeling okay
Listening to "Second Skin" ~ Ego Likeness
Currently addicted to what else? XP
Currently irritated by the sun, thinking it's sunday when it's only saturday
Randomness: why, thomas, that's just...too naughty!

Um, I'm bored...I decided to finally create a dream diary. If you're bored enough to wonder what the hell is going on in my mind as I sleep...here you go.

Six Silver Stars

Things xy needs to do right now:
Still working on my Tarot Café quiz, which might take a while since I'm working on other things as well. Need to finish colouring for 'D-Ren' (hahaha), finish Elysa's bday thing that is about an eternity late, and finish up a little sumfink I started last night which is turning out mighty nicely, ah reckon. XP Also need to make some sexellent icons for myself and ze Adrienne, and one for Foe because she keeps nagging me about it, haha.

And I think that's it for today. Yay stupid dream blog!

No comments: