Friday, October 28, 2005

this is a title, wow!

Feeling spiffeh!
Listening to "tsuki no uta (instrumental)" - gackt
Currently addicted to tarot, my blanket
Currently irritated by my feet being so kcufing cold
Randomness: Hoo hah.


Yes, after years of no-title-ness, I finally got irritated enough by my blog links that I decided to put in titles. I didn't do this earlier simply because I wanted to keep everything looking the same. [is stupid sometimes]

So...ahm, here you are. A title for you.

Once again, because my devART journal and this blog are quite similar a lot of the time, I'm posting the amusing newsness that someone (Barren) asked me to marry him on the Baten Kaitos forums family thread. [smiles, amused] Someone adopted me as their daughter (and so I have a brother, woo) but I didn't expect any proposals.

...okay, just a little bit. [laughs]
I was actually just waiting for him to finally ask. Ha ha ha...and so I am ein married Belus! And I get to have wedding cake! And from the looks of things, vampires lurking around. XD

Haha...what strange things occur on the BK boards. XP
And D-Ren knows I saw this one coming. [laughs]

Uhm, I want some tarot cards already! I've been reading up on various things but I was trying to be patient with the actual reading parts, because I asked for decks of tarot cards for the big 25-12 but I just...can't...take it anymore! I NEED TO READ. [laughs] And at borders, they had a deck I wanted but I only had $21 with me and it was $25. AIGH. They had another deck I was considering, and I was thinking of getting it...but I'm an idiot and didn't. [slaps self] That's all right, I'll get one very soon, I can say that. [triumph]

On a related subject, I'm considering making my own Tarot deck. n_n I don't see too many pretty AND symbolic decks (it's always 'or') so I want to be one of the few who can add to that list. ^^

No comments: