Sunday, November 13, 2005

a good day? preposterous!

Feeling okay! ^^
Listening to "love you like I do" - HIM
Currently addicted to talking to peoples, straightening my hair again
Currently irritated by my slight cold
Randomness: "Kyaaar. Pay-terrrr."
Today's Cards: 8 of Wands, 7 of Swords, Ace of Cups


Well, I'm hoping today's a good day, at least. It started out well enough, sans the church part. But waking up early apparently puts me in a better mood. [laughs]

Another thing to put me in a good mood--I got a fairly nice tarot spread this morning! n.n
8 of Wands, 7 of Swords, Ace of Cups...the latter is what makes me sort of antsy and anticipate-y. Apparently a new relationship could be on the way, and the 8 of Wands sort of gives me an "easygoing, easy day, easy everything" image. But the 7 of Swords kind of confuses me in the middle of the other two cards. I'm guessing it could hint at procrastination, because I've got a couple of urgent projects that need doing. After all, I just asked how my day was going to go today. It looks good, and the one yesterday was great too. (is the Wheel of Fortune EVER bad?) [collapses] Must be a good week, or at least I hope so! ^^

--

The eleventh of November was, of course, my Thomas's birthday, so I want to take a little time out to say Happy Birthday to him, wherever he's waiting right now. n_n

No comments: