Thursday, November 17, 2005

Harry Pottah Tonight!

Feeling really sleepy all of a sudden--not the best condition to be in today.
Listening to "The Recluse" - Cursive into "Young Boys Go to Studio 54" - Lords of Acid
Currently addicted to talking to people
Currently irritated by this dull headache I have
Randomness: nyar!
Today's Cards: see last post.


Well, we're going to see a midnight showing of ze new Harry Potter so I think it's rather crappy that I'm feeling this sleepy already. Long-ass day at school, no rest...I should go to sleep but I just don't want to for some reason. Maybe because that always just makes me feel more tired when I wake up. :/

Damn, Walk the Line and P&P are coming out tomorrow too. I want to see both! P&P takes first priority though; I can always wait for the oh-so-talented Joaquin Phoenix.

But anyway...UUUUUUURRRRGH. XD
This better be good and all the stupid thirteen-year-olds better pipe down when it starts. MALFOY. I want a Malfoy shirt... ;-;

No comments: