Tuesday, November 22, 2005

wow, I'm depressed?

Feeling so blah.
Listening to some guy in the library has his music on too loud and I hear really bad hip hop through his speakers...from all the way across this room. And it's a huge room.
Currently addicted to liquid
Currently irritated by my mood...grr. go away, already.
Randomness: Gackt honestly thinks he's psychic.
Today's Cards: Page of Cups R, 5 of Swords, 6 of Swords


Uuurgh...lately I haven't been feeling too hot. I'm sure I'm depressed, but I mostly just feel totally indifferent. So indifferent I almost feel as if my heart's finally turned into lead. And that makes me depressed. Or at least it's one of the reasons I probably am. One contributor might be hormones, but those usually don't go out of control so I'm not sure what's up or if those are to blame or what.

Another more certain reason is that I think I like a guy. [sighs]

I told myself I'd keep away from all that crap but you can't really help it when someone comes along and it's like...wow. But the thing is, I'm fairly sure he doesn't like me at all, so I'm just like, 'Why even bother?' I'm not worth wasting his time on, anyway. u_u

I seem to be really thirsty all the time lately...maybe I'm severely dehydrated or something, ne? It's getting to me finally, I guess. :P

All I know is that I'm craving a nice, sincere hug, and a kiss on the cheek. I think I'd pop right back into a great mood if I got those. Unfortunately, no one's around to do that for me.... This place sucks.

Well, class is going to start at 9:30 so I have to be there by 9:10 if I want my comfy seat in the back of the hall, where I can spread my arms out and be free. I hate the cramped chairs in the lecture halls. I might as well sit on the lap of the person next to me. >.<

OMFG, D-Ren, it's an LJ-esque post, you'll never talk to me ever again!!!1

No comments: