Friday, November 18, 2005

I love midnight shows.

Feeling sleepy but overall pretty well! ^^
Listening to nothing
Currently addicted to movie!
Currently irritated by this itch on my ankle that just...won't go away!
Randomness: "if the movies keep getting darker, then the last film will probably be rated R."
Today's Cards: haven't read yet


So I saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and WHEE it was the best, totally. It was soooo dark (I can't wait to see how dark the next one gets) but also SO hilarious. [laughs]

The Weasley twins were the best, hands down. So freaking adorable/hot/yum. XD Everything involving the ball is just so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. But yeah, it was also pretty dark, and I looooooved that. Dark fantasy is my thing, so the darker it gets, the more in love with it I grow. No Malfoy but that's okay, he'll get his time. [laughs] The effects and CG were pretty well-done. Nothing looked awkward; I was actually rather surprised. Pretty solid; totally ace.

[throws confetti] Go see it!

p.s. there were no kids. Sweet Lord Luck, how I shall kiss thine lips when we meet! [laughs]

No comments: