Monday, November 14, 2005

I fucking hate fucking post fucking offices.

Feeling disappointed
Listening to "Adagio for Strings, op.11" - Barber
Currently addicted to the BK forums... x.x
Currently irritated by post offices! GRR!
Randomness: "Nice boys don't kiss like that." "Oh yes they fucking do."
Today's Cards: 8 of Wands R, 8 of Swords R, The Sun


I'm so disappointed because I fiiiiiiiinally was going to send out Adrienne's schway overdue letter and when I got there, waited in the longest bloody line ever, they didn't have any padded envelopes! [cries] They had the stupid cardboardy one but my stuff wouldn't have fit inside.... So I was quite pissed but I thought it over a bit, stayed calm, and said, "Never mind, I've had to wait this long, what's another week, or month, or year?" Grr! At least I'm putting my Tarot interpretations to good use. [points to 8 of Wands reversed, is relaxed] The bitch at the counter was the same one who gave me shit last time, so I didn't want to deal with her. Damn, am I a pottymouth today.

I feel terrible though, like it's my fault... [sighs] u_u

On a random note, Terry Maginnis from Batman Beyond is still hot.

No comments: