Thursday, March 2, 2006

I want to sleep.

Feeling calm
Listening to the whirring noise of the elevators....
Currently addicted to sleep...sweet sleep.
Currently irritated by the sudden changes in temperature.
Current MSN details: don't remember, hahaha.
Today's Cards: n/a


I really, really, really want to sleep.

Just one more class, which I hope is short. Doesn't mean I'll get home any sooner, considering I'll still have to wait for my brother. Grr arr, I wants me nap. [growls like bear]

I feel so good having not gone to rhetoric today. Such a small thing, but such a big improvement in the way I'm feeling. I don't feel like throwing up from stress for the first time this week, and though I've got a headache, it's because of the changing weather. (One minute I'm freezing my arse off, the next I'm burning up under the sun. >.x)

I've discovered I really treasure small things...today in history I was drawing and Dr Kenway came by and said, "You're really good at that sort of thing, eh?" and I do notice every time I draw he always looks at my pictures as he walks by. [laughs] Little things like people noticing something like such...it can make my day. Another smallish thing that happened but made my morning bright--I had this great dream last night where I woke up as a man (not a new dream, haha) and everyone was freaking out, telling me, "You can't go to school like that! Ohmigawd what are we going to tell mom when she gets home?! Ohmigawd!" I dunno, I love love love dreams where I turn into a guy. They're so much fun. x3

Hmm...

For some reason, a few minutes ago (and completely out of nowhere), I decided that Julian Sands has relaxed my nerves. He doesn't do this all the time...just now. I have no idea why though. o_O So here, because he maketh me happeh for the moment:



... ... ...That was so random.

No comments: