Saturday, March 25, 2006

secret tarot

Feeling si-ick.
Listening to computer hum?
Currently addicted to tarot
Currently irritated by coughing...
Current MSN details: Captain Enthusiasm
Today's Cards: 4 of Swords R, The Tower R, The Devil R, Temperance


Woo, got my Secret Tarot today...something in me just likes it a lot, though I can see why a lot of people wouldn't like it at all. I muuuust show my favourite cards (in order of likeyness, sort of):

Eight of Swords
Death
Temperance
Justice (I half-expect to see Pamela on this card...thanks a lot, Tarot Café. xD)
Four of Pentacles
The Hermit
Queen of Swords
Knight of Cups (the card that usually represents me in readings; both him and the Knight of Swords)
Page of Pentacles (this card reminds me of George... <3)

Grr! I like sooo many of them, but I had to limit myself there. [laughs] The Death card in this deck is craaaaazy! So much is going on in such a small image...it's lovely. xD Though I should've thrown a happy card somewhere in my favourites list there...everything seems so...heavily foreboding. [laughs]

Here, have a Six of Cups to cheer you up. xD

Can you believe it's been DAYS since I last watched P&P? OMG the insanity!!! How am I even living? [laughs] Though I did watch Sense & Sensibility the other day...augh, I always feel SO sorry for Alan Rickman/Col Brandon in that movie...he gets so ripped off all the time, hahaha.

Anyway, I'd better get to sleep...my everything is killing me. [laughs]

No comments: